One of our main priorities is the privacy of our visitors. We make sure that the privacy of all the users is protected. If we ask for any information from the visitors to our website, we will make sure that it is all handled in the manner of the privacy statement that is below.
PixelBundles.com may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. Notification of the changes will be done through the Privacy Statement. You should check this page from time to time to learn of any changes.
Pixelbundles is fully compliant with the GDPR
At Pixelbundles we respect your privacy and are committed to keeping your data safe and secure. For this reason we welcome the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) created by the European Union (EU).
- No need to create an account to buy deals or download freebies on pixelbundles.com! Just place your name and email address in checkout page (these are all informations we’ll need to send you an email with download link after purchase) and all other informations about your purchase will be secure on Paypal!
- Only requires an e-mail address to download freebies. A download link will appear after you enter your email.
Information That Is Collected By PixelBundles
- Your Name
- Contact information that may include an email address. *It is possible to visit the site anonymously!
How the Information That Is Collected May Be Used
The information that is collected is used to help understand the needs of the visitors to the website. It will allow us to improve the service that we provide and can also be used for the following purposes.
- Record keeping by the website.
- Information can be used to improve the way the website operates and improve the products and services that are offered.
- We use it to personalize the page for each visitor and to provide information about new products, special offers or other things that can pertain to the individual.
- We use information to process any transactions
- Information can help us send personalized offers and promotions to the website visitors
- We will never sell your information.
It is possible to unsubscribe from the emails at any time! If you need some help with unsubscribe from our newsletters please contact us anytime via email!
We take our customers and website visitor’s privacy seriously and include safeguards designed to keep all information safe and secure.
The information found in the cookies can help us to improve the experience for every visitor to the website. It is possible to change the settings of your internet browser so that it does not accept cookies if desired although they are often automatically enabled.
Links With Third Party Websites
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
In compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act, we do not distribute information to outside parties without the consent of the website user.
Here’s what you can expect to receive in our future newsletters:
- New freebies
- New deal offers
- Hot discount codes you don’t want to miss
- Other news from creative worldwide & from time to time sponsored newsletter from our partners
We don’t spam. We only give you news, deals & freebies we believe is interesting for you. We take your privacy very seriously and will never share your personal details with a third party.
Like any other website, PixelBundles uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
[Last Update: April 21st, 2019]
If you have any questions about licensing, please email us at [email protected]